Current Trends (Thursday)
The Virtual Consulting Firm of the FutureThursday, December 16, 2021 4:40 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. ET
NACVA members can leverage the use of their Certified Valuation Analyst®️ (CVA®️) and Master Analyst in Financial Forensics®️ (MAFF®️) credentials by increasing their business through value growth and management consulting services designed to address the growing needs of small business with the assistance of PocketExperts.Solutions.
You will learn how PocketExperts.Solutions, through its training under the Coaches Corner umbrella, will attract new business clients and expand current client services offerings using your NACVA credentials. Topics covered include:
- Access to a growing panel of national and international subject area experts to join your team in demonstrating a proven track record to others
- Using the Collaborative Effect, integrating experts that stand ready to assist your team with execution of the work
- Training for your staff in value growth advisory services
- Training for your staff in management consulting services
- How to increase referrals for firm coaching engagements
- Building your voice on a global platform on topics of interest that you select and a way to differentiate your firm in the market.
After completing this course, attendees will be able to:
- Apply a cutting-edge method to obtaining new engagements
- Identify alternatives for engagement structure and pricing
- Assess needed education on how to address complex issues across a broad spectrum of topics and plan the scope of work
Total CPE: 1
Fields of Study: Management Services: 1
Program Level: Overview - Learning activity level that provides a general review of a subject area from a broad perspective.